Rates for Storage and Other Services
- Storage rate $8.00/foot/month plus tax.
- Work area/Non-storage rate is $30/day
- Haul & Launch $8.00/foot round trip.
- If more than 2 straps are used, there is an additional $50.00 flat fee.
- Blocking fee is a $50.00 flat fee.
- Pressure Wash $3.00/foot.
- Electric is $25.00/month plus tax for storage boats. Electric inventory is done on a monthly basis.
- Crane Service is $200/hour with a 1 hour minimum
- Moving/Re-blocking fee $100
- Spray area rate $30/day every day boat is in spray area
All bills to be paid in full prior to launching
**Charlotte Harbor Boat Storage, Inc. will not be responsible for theft or for damage due to storms or hurricanes**
– No pressure washing of any kind allowed
– Do not remove boat stands – contact office
– Do not raise or lower sails on land
– Approved VAC Sanders must be used for sanding
– No tarps left on ground overnight
– Our dock is a courtesy dock, not for repairs
– No wooden ladders or scaffolding allowed
– Please leave keys in car for moving as needed
– Please contact the office for removal of hazardous waste: oil,
batteries, fuel, etc.
– Only properly insured contractors are allowed in the yard. Contact the office for insurance requirements
– Please keep gate locked during non-business hours
– Only those authorized with a key are allowed in the yard after hours
– Sails are down
– No loose items left under boat
– Covers cannot be tied to stands
– It is not advisable to use tarps for covers
– Have current emergency info on file
– Let the office know who may board your boat
– No gas cans or solvent cans under boat
– No campers, motor homes or trailers may be stayed in on property
– Electric inventory is done monthly. If your boat is plugged in, you will be charged for the whole month at a rate of $26.75. This charge is non-refundable. Please notify the office if you want to be setup for monthly electric service.